The HRA has spent the last few weeks reaching out to affected Lahaina restaurant owners whose businesses were destroyed by the fire. So far, HRA has been in contact with about 70 restaurant owners.
Lahaina restaurant owners who have been impacted by the Lahaina Widlfire, if you have not yet been in contact with HRA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the prepaid debit card program.
Anyone interested in making additional donations to Lahaina restaurant workers impacted by the wildfires should contact HRA at the email listed above.
More Media Coverage:
- Gift Cards for Restaurant Owners – KITV
- John Ward Interview: Lahaina Restaurant Cards – Hawaii Pacific Radio
- Thousands of Lahaina restaurant workers to receive $600 prepaid debit cards – Hawaii Public Radio
- Guy Fieri Foundation donates $1.2M to Lahaina restaurant workers – Pacific Business News (attached)
- Guy Fieri’s Lahaina Giving: Funds for Restaurant Workers – Hawaii News Now
- $1.2 Mil Donation to Lahaina Restaurant Workers – KHON
- Guy Fieri Foundation Donates $1.2M to Lahaina restaurant workers impacted by wildfires – Maui Now
- Guy Fieri gifts $1.2 million to Lahaina restaurant workers – KHON
- Celebrity chef teams up with Hawaii Restaurant Association, American Savings Bank and Fiserv – KHON
- American Savings Bank FB Post – American Savings Bank, Facebook Page
- Guy Fieri Foundation raises $1.5M at ‘Chefs for Maui’ dinner – Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- Guy Fieri Gives $1.2 Million to Maui Restaurant Workers Impacted by Wildfire – Similar Worlds
- Guy Fieri Provides Much-Needed Help To Maui Restaurant Employees – Everyday Patriot News
- $1.2M Donation Supports Maui Restaurant Workers – MidWeek