On May 10, over 75 HRA members gathered at The Kahala Hotel & Resort for the HRA Annual Membership Meeting.
Highlights of the meeting included:
- Announcement of HRA Pavilion at the Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality & Foodservice Expo on July 12 & 13 at the Blaisdell.
- Legislative report including the controversial minimum wage bill that HRA was instrumental in defeating.
- Membership report highlighting a 40% increase in membership over the prior year.
- New partnerships to grow membership and increase the value of HRA membership.
- Board Elections – new terms to take effect July 1, 2017
After the meeting, directors and members gathered for beverages and pupus on The Lanai.