Why would you buy and own a fee simple commercial space at Niu Valley Center as an investment and/or an owner operator?
We all understand the importance of buying and owning a home, but the same holds true for your business. Niu Valley Center is converting to a retail/commercial condominium. This conversion will give a restaurant the opportunity to have ownership of its unit as a condominium and not just a typical restaurant lease. You as the buyer will get a chance to build a future through ownership of a fee simple unit and purchase as an owner user and/or as an investor.
Currently, you may rent a space for $9,000/month, but with this opportunity you can buy a unit for an adjusted cost of about $6,000/month. That is a savings of about $3,000 per month. While the actual cost to own is $13,000/month, you can deduct depreciation in addition to all of the normal costs. Your adjusted payment after tax deductions and principal paid on the loan can reduce your actual cost to between $6,000 to $7,000 a month, which is comparable to the after- tax cost of rent.
You also have:
- NO PERCENTAGE RENT AS YOU OWN THE SPACE
- RENT WILL GO UP, BUT LOANS HAVE CONSTANT PAYMENTS
- FINANCING IMPROVEMENTS WILL BE EASIER
- YOU WILL OWN THE SPACE AT RETIREMENT
- EASIER TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR UNIT
- YOU CAN RENT TO ANOTHER PERSON AND BE A LESSOR NOT A LESSEE OPERATOR
- GREAT FAMILY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR TODAY AND MANY YEARS TO COME
- HEDCO AND YOUR BANK CAN FINANCE UP TO 90% OF PRICE
- USE LEVERAGE TO CREATE EQUITY
- LEASING MAKES OWNER HAPPY. OWNING MAKES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY AND WEALTHY.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons to buy your retail/commercial space for your business. Stop creating wealth for your landlord through ever increasing rent. Own your space and create wealth for your family.
For more information, please call 445-9025.