Attorney Julie Suen’s estate planning practice focuses on helping families enhance their lives today and secure their futures. Fluent in both English and Chinese, she reaches out to families on Honolulu, all the Hawaiian Islands and beyond.
Julie began her practice of law since May 2007. She uses compassion and her legal experience to guide her clients through difficult financial and legal decisions to create plans that ensure the well-being of their families and accomplish valued family goals. Her broad legal expertise includes family protection, wealth preservation, and values-based planning, as well as planning strategies for unmarried couples, blended families and single parents.
While practicing as an estate litigation attorney for a big law firm, Julie has witnessed many families fight over assets and guardianship issues. That experience, combined with growing up in a family that always
fought over money, led her to found Infinity Estate Law Group, dedicated to estate planning that focuses on creating opportunities for your loved ones (before you no longer can) rather than causing unnecessary and costly disputes.
- Certified Graduate, Family Wealth Planning Institute
- Master of Law (LL.M.), 2014, William S. Richardson School of Law,
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2007, University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (B.A.), 2004, University of British Columbia
- Member, Wealth Counsel, LLC
- Member, Hawaii State Bar Association, Probate & Estate Planning Subsection
- Member, Hawaii Estate Planning Council
- Past Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association, National Insurance Subsection
- Past Board Director, Association of Chinese Canadian Professionals
- Contributing Editor, Probate and Estate Administration Practice
- Manual (Canadian Bar Association) 2012-2013 ed.
For more information, call 808-392-7306 or go to www.InfinityEstateLaw.com.