A partnership made in Hospitality Heaven!
The Hawaii Restaurant Association, The Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association and The Honolulu Star Advertiser’s Star Events team held the premier hospitality trade show in the state at the Convention Center on May 29th and 30th, 2019.
The show provided new and unique opportunities for exhibitors and attendees. As we all know in business, we must deliver more than expected and this show did just that!
Free Educational seminars by industry experts such as:
- The State of Hawaii, Department of Labor & Industrial Relations, Hawaii Occupational Safety & Health (HIOSH) Enforcement Branch – “Hawaii Occupational Safety Survival 101”
- Ziva Law – “Negotiating Leases”
- Hawaii Employers Council – “Tip-Pooling: What, When & Why”
- Hawaiian Telcom – “Common Cybersecurity Attacks against the hospitality industry”
Live demonstrations and the current trends in our industry were all featured.
Leader 2 Leader Meetings. Attendees scheduled one on one private meetings with key decision makers from these companies & many, many more:
- Castle Resorts & Hotels
- Outback Steakhouse
- Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant
- Servco Pacific
- Ruby Tuesday Hawaii
After the show on the 29th a Pau Hana Mixer was held with raffle items, a live auction, great food & wine. It was a great way to end the first day of the show. A portion of the Pau Hana Proceeds was donated to the HLTA and HRA Student Educational Foundations.
HRA is looking forward to seeing you next year as the planning has already started!
Reserve your May 27th – 28th, 2020 exhibitor booths by contacting Gerald Shintaku at (808) 529-4850 or email@example.com